To add Jersey Law to your trusted sites follow these steps:
2. Once you're hovering over the cog wheel with your mouse, a group of options will appear, navigate and click on "Internet options".
3. After navigating to internet options a new window will appear, use the buttons located at the top and go to the "security" tab.
4. Once you're on the security tab, click on "trusted sites" it will highlight itself and then click the button "Sites" below it.
5. A new window will appear and it should already have the URL of the web site entered if not you can manually enter the URL in the box (https://www.jerseylaw.je) and once this has been entered you can click the add button.
6. Once you have clicked add, you should see the URL added below "Websites:" if you see this you can go ahead and close all the windows and return back to the website. If you do not see it then please repeat steps 3-6.