THE JERSEY AND GUERNSEY LAW REVIEW
- Sir Richard Collas, MA, Bailiff of Guernsey
- Sir William Bailhache, MA, Bailiff of Jersey, Hon. Bencher, Middle Temple
|Editor||Sir Philip Bailhache, MA, LLM (Hon) sometime Bailiff of Jersey, Hon. Bencher, Middle Temple, Hon. Fellow of Pembroke College, Oxford|
|Deputy Editor||John Kelleher, BA, PhD, FRHistS, Advocate of the Royal Court of Jersey|
|Members of the Board|
- Alan Binnington, MA, Advocate of the Royal Court of Jersey
- Gordon Dawes, MA, Advocate of the Royal Court of Guernsey
- Richard Falle, MA, Advocate of the Royal Court of Jersey
- Simon Howitt, MA, Advocate of the Royal Court of Guernsey
- Robert MacRae QC, LLB, HM Attorney General, Jersey
- David Marrani, MA, PhD, LAP, Maîtrise, Dean and Professor at Institute of Law, Jersey
- Paul Matthews, LLB, BCL, LLD, Specialist Civil Circuit Judge, Visiting Professor, King’s College, London
- Darryl Ogier, BA, PhD, FRHistS, Island Archivist and
Archiviste de la Cour Royale, Guernsey
- Megan Pullum, QC, LLB, LLM, HM Attorney General, Guernsey
- Nik van Leuven, QC, MA
|Honorary Treasurer||Rachel Husbands, FCA, BSc|
|Honorary Secretary||Dennis Dixon BA, MA, MRes, PhD, Advocate of the Royal Court of Jersey|
|Case Summaries Editor, Jersey||Andrew Bridgeford LLB, MPhil, Advocate of the Royal Court of Jersey|
|Case Summaries Editor, Guernsey||Natasha Newell LLB, LLM, Advocate of the Royal Court of Guernsey|
The contents of this Review represent the views of the individual contributors, and not necessarily those of the publisher nor the Editorial Board of the Jersey and Guernsey Law Review. They are put forward to stimulate discussion and are not intended to be, and are not a substitute for legal advice and should not be relied upon as such.
Published by Jersey and Guernsey Law Review Ltd.
© 2019 Jersey and Guernsey Law Review Ltd. All rights reserved.